Sunday, January 2, 2011

There's a new Tennis Brain!

Pat Rafter Arena at the Brisbane InternationalTennis Brain is back and revamped for the upcoming Australian tennis season, where I will make my blogging comeback in the Brisbane International, and watching the matches courtside.

It's the first time I've changed the layout in over two years and I have no idea why I had waited that long, aside from being lazy! Though it seems I was still partially lazy, not really bothering to change the colour scheme. Naturally it looks better than the old layout, now that I develop websites for a living, and I also pumped it out rather quickly.

The new Tennis Brain has a silly and ambiguous banner up the top, and also a rather pretentious slogan. It's a sign of things to come, that I can put anything I want on this blog. A lot has changed since I last posted consistently. I don't see myself as a serious writer anymore (comparatively), so it really is for recreation only.

I have probably driven away the large majority of my visitors with my lack of activity, so I will just have to try to interest myself instead of others instead. I could include a more personal observation, write more informally, or add something random. But these will only be minor differences. After all I haven't written up a whole new blog description on the sidebar only to start doing the opposite of what it says.

No comments: