Saturday, January 16, 2010

Courtside Coverage of the Australian Open

It's that time of the year again, and I will be writing Australian Open blogs for the first six days, from Melbourne, covering matches from the first round to the third round.

This year, the blogs will be posted on Tennis Brain, taking the very indie route. It's a lot of work writing recreationally on so many consecutive days when I'm already busy with following matches day and night. Sure I like writing, but not as much when I know I'm going to wake up next morning feeling incredibly tired. I hope to see comments, viewers and feedback, and I look forward to sharing my experiences/observations with everyone.

If you like the reports/blogs, feel free to share them, in the form of a link. The more people reading them, the better! (and the more motivated I will feel)

2 comments:

Kevin Knox said...

I'll look forward. Let your friends at TennisDiary know their site is unviewable because it forces me to log in to bloguin. The page loads and as soon as it's done it redirects itself to bloguin.

Not good.

Completely unlike your writing. Thanks for your great insights. I read them all.

Krystle Lee said...

Thanks Kevin. I have passed on an email to the administrators at Tennis Diary, so that they are aware of this problem.